Sky Mill iv no new world generating

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord at nowadays and share your experiences and cognition with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

    • #1

    And and then I demand help. Trying to become a Sky Factory iv server upwards and running. The only problem I'thousand having is that I don't go the tree on the dirtblock to spawn. No affair how I do it I'm landing on a "normal" world.

    I've tried to delete the world binder, restaring the server whitout any worlds on the worldmanager page. Tried to make a new world and and so restart the server too.

    Reinstalling the game does cipher new.

    I'k out of ideas.

    What else tin tin can I endeavor and take whatever of y'all guys got it to piece of work?

    • #2

    When you lot deleted the ''worlds folder'' did y'all employ the ''Web Interface'' ?

    If you did Re-endeavour but this fourth dimension utilize only the FTP FileZilla. and delete from there.

    I had this similar upshot Last night a ''worlds'' Result. I wanted a specific World! and in the World-type it was non there then i had to alter some Files to permit the world to take issue.

    but i used the FTP fileZilla.

    • #3

    Hullo. Give thanks y'all for trying to help me. I did as y'all said and restarted the server. It didn't work. I'm nonetheless on the footing and no heaven dirt block in sight.

    Got any other ideas?

    • #iv

    Tin can i ask are you running the minecraft jar? or the forge jar?

    • #5

    I'm only running what ever the default Nitrado server gives me. It's the Cruse Launcher/ Feed the Animate being if that is what you lot're asking for.

    Otherwise how can I bank check that?

    • #six

    I'yard running the Curse/FTB thing if that's what you're asking

    • #vii

    i plant a Link on the FTB forums it'south not same modpack this link is almost Heaven Factory 3 Merely similar issues as you lot take explained. Maybe it tin can aid you?

    Click Here to view link (Hopefully assistance's you, Its Heaven Factory iii! only similar result to your own))

    If your Issue still persists In that location are two people on these forums who take more than knowledge of Minecraft problems than myself. (they have helped me Recently) I shall get in-affect with them to encounter if they tin aid.

    Rondeau04 & xMarcel_x Tin you both help?

    • #viii

    Well I stock-still the trouble.

    I concluded up logging in to a singelplayer game and and and then took the map that was created and placed that on the server using a FTP client. :)

    Thanks for all the help.

    • #9

    Portlay If yous could exist then kind to click the ''Resolved'' Would exist great equally this has now been resolved. :)

    Have a squeamish solar day.

    • #10

    marker as resovled!! Give thanks y'all guys for helping each other out. Beloved to come across information technology

    • #11

    Hei. I have the aforementioned problem but i am unable to fix information technology pls assistance me

    • #12

    Hey guys

    SkyFactory 4 has many many many generator settings

    Darkosto (modpack owner) has fabricated a file for it

    You take to enter it in server.properties under generator-settings =

    for example for normal SkyFactory iv

    generator-settings = {"Topography-Preset" \: "Sky Factory 4"}

    File in the attachment

    MfG Conan